Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines Day

Well that was just like any other day to be honest.....

I did not see any cards, flowers, gifts of any kind and I did not hear anybody say "Happy Valentines day" to anyone. The only instances came from facebook, but even then, they weren't directed at anybody in particular. A valentines message sent into the void of facebook's servers............

I don't really see the point in Valentines day though to be honest. It is just another holiday that you have to spend money to have a good time with your partner and to celebrate your love for one another. That doesn't make sense though! If you 'love' each other, then there should be no need to celebrate on a particular day, you should celebrate it all year round.

I may be biased because I am single and have never had a proper relationship before :(
but surely a lot of you bloggers must agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment